Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to the World

Finally, the oft discussed PoopnBum Publishing has a home. Nic, this one's for you!

As a frustrated writer type who hasn't written shit, save some extremely overdone minutes at the local pre-school, I thought it was time to stop dreaming and start doing. That said, I have no idea what this is going to be, most likely just the self indulgent ramblings of a thirty something, mongrel bred white Australian woman.

That will have to wait, however, as my baby girl just started her usual 10pm crying session, so I'll be off to pop my boobs into her perfectly formed mouth and send her back to sleep in the manner which works best, but western "wisdom" advises is incorrect. Go figure, they wonder why we're all on Zoloft...

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more 'O' wise one..... and by the way gotta love zoloft or the equivelant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for boobs! :-)

    Congratulations on getting your blog up and running!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete